What We Believe
Guiding People Home
Leading people to: a loving Father, a caring Family and a life changing Faith.
1. Believe the Bible
2. Love Others
3. Seek God First
4. Share Christ
- Having, as we trust, been brought by God's divine grace to repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and to give ourselves up to Him, and having been baptized by immersion upon our profession of faith, in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, we do now, relying on His gracious aid, solemnly and joyfully covenant with each other.
- We will work and pray for the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
- We will walk together in brotherly love, as we become members of a Christian Church; exercise affectionate care and watchfulness over each other and faithfully admonish and entreat one another as occasion my require.
- We will not forsake the assembling of ourselves together, nor neglect to pray for ourselves or others.
- We will endeavor to bring up such as may at any time be under our care, in the nurture and admonition of the Lord, and by a pure and loving example seek the salvation of our family and friends.
- We will rejoice in each other's happiness and endeavor with tenderness and sympathy to bear each other's burdens and sorrows.
- We will seek, by Diving aid, to live carefully in the world, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, and remembering that, as we have been voluntarily buried by baptism and raised again from the symbolic grave, so there is on us a special obligation now to lead a new and holy life.
- We will work together for the continuance of a faithful, evangelical ministry in this church, as we sustain its worship, ordinances, disciplines and doctrines.
- We will contribute cheerfully and regularly to the support of the ministry, the expense of the church, the relief of the poor and the spread of the Gospel through all nations.
- We will, when we move from this place, as soon as possible unite with some other church where we can carry out the spirit of this covenant and the principles of God's Word.
- May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all. Amen.