First Christian Church has the following job opportunity:
Reports to: Senior Minister
● Lead Sunday morning worship each week.
● Oversee & develop teams for Sunday morning services.
○ Teams: Worship, Tech, Set Design, Creative Arts, and Communion
○ Recruit as many people as possible to be a part of worship teams, with the goal of a 4-week rotation
○ Build relationships with volunteers serving in these areas.
● Work with the Senior Minister to form and work with a creative arts team to develop creative elements for Sunday morning services.
● Provide support for the shooting & editing videos for Sunday morning services & marketing
● Serve through strong relationships with people in our church through consistent communication.
● Assist in the management of the church website & social media profiles, and create content as needed.
● Oversee part-time worship staff.
● Be the primary director and producer of a comprehensive worship experience that creates energy and enthusiasm for all participants by:
○ Consistently incorporating new songs.
○ Leading the congregation in consistently growing our contemporary worship service.
● Create and maintain selection criteria for volunteers in the worship, tech, set design, and communion ministry.
● Develop an effective, systematic worship experience of outreach.
● Provide a written report of ministry activities at least monthly to the Senior Minister and Elders.
● Attend at least one worship, tech, or creative arts conference each year.
● Be prepared to assist or assume any and all duties of the Senior Minister and elders when necessary and appropriate.
Those interested should contact Chris Gregg at firstname.lastname@example.org.